Buy your Cowboy Way Concert Tickets Here!
Featuring Stephen Pride at 7pm and
Kristyn Harris accompanied by Hailey Sandoz at 9pm
Saturday, May 1st, 2021
@ Fort Concho Parade Grounds
630 S. Oakes St, San Angelo, Texas 76902
Pricing (ages 11 & under FREE)
Classic Country & Western Music performed by a royal member of the Country & Western family, Stephen Pride! Hear Hank Williams’ songs done better! Followed by Western Swing and with some pure Cowboy music (including yodeling) by award winning, American Idol contestant Kristyn Harris accompanied by the award winning Hailey Sandoz on the fiddle. These ladies are ‘a bit of pure Texas sunshine!’ You’ll be foot-stompin’, hand-clappin’ happy!
It’s a great way to introduce C&W Music to the entire family, Bring the whole family! Bring a blanket or chairs, snacks, and your masks. Spread out on the 10 acre parade grounds of Fort Concho (social distancing enforced.) NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED.
Campfire Singalong 5 to 7pm
Lead by local performers singalong to classic country and western songs like Red River Valley, You are My Sunshine, and Streets of Laredo. Lyrics available for download, click here. Even if you don’t sing, come anyway. Cowboys are all about community and family, besides, it’s just fun!
- Concert is Out of Doors on the Parade Grounds (10 acres) of Fort Concho
- Concert is Rain or Shine (Rain moves us into The Stables, limited to the first 200)
- Performers will appear at the Gazebo on the parade grounds
- Performances are for 90 minutes with a 15 minute break after 45 minutes
- No Food or drinks will be sold on-site per Tom Green County Health Department restrictions
- All attendees MUST Wear Face Coverings as this is a City-operated facility
- Bring your own seating — blankets or chairs
- Please remove your own trash, help us keep costs down!
- Public restrooms available in the main Fort Concho Museum building