Events such as the Cowboy Way Jubilee 2021 depend on the generosity and volunteer spirit of our Sponsors. We are so very grateful. Without such support we could not bring you the very best event possible.
The Cowboy Way of Life is integral to our American Culture. Cowboys and cowboy-isms are interwoven in the very fabric of our society. Most people barely realize what a strong influence the cowboy icon still maintains today. Cowboys and Indians are uniquely American. Although kin to the Vaquero and Outback settlers, the whole World looks to the USA for the iconic Cowboy and Indian. Our silver screen cowboys represent the epitome of good in the world. And the world still needs heroes. And in real life, cowboys get the necessary and hard work done with little comment. Kids raised in a cowboy environment are hard working and honest by large.
In order to present a top-notch event to our event, a budget of over $80,000 for the Cowboy Way Jubilee 2021 is required. These funds cover airfare, hotel, & meals for the celebrities and performers, performance fees for the bands/performers, event programs, and advertising costs. And of course, the Cowboy Way Jubilee hopes to raise funds beyond the event costs in order to help support charities who support the Cowboy Way of Life. Our selected charities are: the Gary Sinise Foundation (supporting veterans), Local 4H & FFA clubs, and direct scholarships for budding Western genre musicians/performers.
Event Sponsorships of $10,000 to $250 are available. 2021 CWJubilee Sponsorship Flyer. All event sponsors will have the right of first refusal for all future Cowboy Way Jubilees and we will do all that we can to advertise our sponsors appropriately. (Specifics are found on the Sponsorship Levels detail). We Thank You in advance for your generosity. Funds will be needed starting the Fall of 2020 to cover airfare and 50% of performers’ booking fees. The balance will be needed no later than the first of September 2021. Please provide a “Letter of Sponsorship Intent” at your earliest convenience as bands and celebrities are currently being booked. It may be emailed to email@example.com, or by letter carrier to Cowboy Way Sponsors, PO Box 1462, San Angelo, TX 76902-1462.
WHY Become a 2021 Cowboy Way Jubilee Sponsor?
Statistics and Information on the previous Cowboy Way Events of 2017–2019:
The first annual three-day Cowboy Way Jubilee was held May 2017 in Gene Autry, OK featuring cowboy and classic country music, sixteen Hollywood celebrities from 1950s/60s film and television shows, and even an authentic chuck wagon cook! Attendees enjoyed the festival and toured area attractions such as Lake Murray, Chickasaw Cultural Center, Ardmore, OK, and more. Attendance to the event always is completely free to all children (under 18).
The 2018 Cowboy Way Jubilee moved to Downtown Ardmore, OK accommodating a much larger attendance. With seven cast members from The Virginian television series, event organizers realized a 21% increase in attendance.
An additional 21% increase in attendance was realized for 2019 with the addition of Robert Fuller and cast of Laramie. Attendees traveled from as far away as Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Germany, and England. Entertainment was provided by a dedicated group of mostly Texas and Oklahoma Western Performers (poets and musicians) who attracted fans of Western, Western Swing, and pure Country Music from across the country, especially Texas, Oklahoma, and neighboring States. An Authors’ Roundtable was added in 2019. Click here to see an Attendees’ Locations map!
Three-Year Statistics Include (2019/2018/2017):
- Brought in 676/534/422 individuals (35/20/4 children) to Carter County, OK
- Yielded an average daily attendance over 3 days of 428/249/271 people per day
- 81%/82%/71% traveled from out of state and stayed in local hotels for 2–14 nights (1,000+ nights in 2019) 100% of the rooms @ Holiday Inn & 85% of America’s Best Value Inn were filled in 2019. In 2018 65% of the Holiday Inn rooms plus 20% or better at four additional hotels were filled. 85% of rooms at the La Quinta Ardmore were filled by the 2017 Cowboy Way Jubilee
- 64%/67%/75% of attendees were 50 or older
- 15%/17%/15% traveled in RVs and stayed at local RV parks for up to two full weeks
- 20%/18%/29% of attendees were from Oklahoma
- 28%/27%/30% of attendees were from Texas
- 38 States were represented by 2019 attendees; 36 States in 2018; 33 States represented in 2017
- Top Ten States represented for 2019 (81% of attendees) were Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado/Missouri (tie), Florida/Georgia (tie), California, Alabama, Louisiana, Arizona/Illinois/Kentucky/Tennesee (tie); In 2018 (76% of attendees) the top ten were Texas, Oklahoma, California, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa/Florida/Kansas (tie), Ohio, Colorado; for 2017 (85% of attendees) the top ten states were: Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska/Arkansas (tie), Illinois/Tennessee (tie), Iowa/Louisiana/Missouri (tie); NOTE: 2019 saw a significant decrease in attendees from Iowa and Nebraska due to severe flooding barely a month earlier than the Jubilee
- 9/5/3 of attendees were from outside of the USA
- Only 4%/4%/2% of attendees were from Carter County, OK (Ardmore is the County Seat).
- Attendees paid an average of $65/$60/$92 per person admission to attend the Cowboy Way Jubilee. This does not include hotels, meals, souvenirs, or gift items. 2019 estimates attendees spent $250,000 in the area around the Jubilee
- Annually, each attendee receives one complimentary event program and has the option to buy more realizing a readership of 5,000/3,600/2,000 for the event programs
- 54% of 2019 attendees registered as of 01/31/2019; as of 1/31/2018, advanced registration was double from that of 1/31/2017
For 2020 and beyond, event organizer/owner, Leslei Fisher is working with the San Angelo Visitors & Convention Bureau to make the Cowboy Way Jubilee a permanent annual event. The goal is to expand the event to showcase everything related to the mystique of the Cowboy for all ages (think Comic-con® for cowboys!). Partnerships with other like-minded organizations are welcome. To assure that the music and lifestyle of the Cowboy is preserved and continued is our ultimate goal.
Thank You for Your Generous Support!
Please Support Our 2021 Cowboy Way Jubilee Sponsors! (Click on logo for link to their website)
Thank you for your time and thoughtful consideration. With great community leaders like you, we are able to keep Carter County and Southern Oklahoma a strong, robust community.
Fort Concho Museum & National Landmark
Contact Leslei Fisher, Event Founder, 580.768.5559, CowboyWayFest@gmail.com or. Thank you!