Event Venue Map
The 202019 Cowboy Way Jubilee will be held at in the Northeast corner of Fort Concho, 630 S. Oakes St., San Angelo, Texas 76901. Click on the blue text above to link to a Google map pin.
Here is the layout of the Event Site for 2020. Click here to download and print it out. The 2020 Cowboy Way Jubilee will be concentrated in the lower left corner of the map utilizing the Quarter Master’s, Commissary, Barracks 6 buildings, and the Living Stables in addition to the Parade Grounds (a very large area!). Everything is handicap assessible — wooden ramps and/or hard packed pea gravel paths.
THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE! Please check postings at the actual Event to confirm layout!
The Quarter Master’s Building
- Silent Auctions, daily
- San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts Exhibit of Western Art
- Celebrities: Cindy Mitchum Azbill, Gary Clarke, Don Collier, James Drury, Burtram Gilliam, Clu Gulager, Roberta Shore, Buck Taylor
- Workshops (Clay, Leather…)
The Commissary Building
- Question & Answer Sessions
- Author’s Roundtable Discussions
- Workshops (some)
- First Aid
The Barracks 6 Building
Celebrities & Authors:
Terry Bomar, Linda Thorsen Bond, John Buttram, Robert Carradine, Ken Farmer, Kathy Garver, Michael Gasaway, Eric Heisner, Darby Hinton, T.C. Miller, Mike Thompson, Ann Snuggs, Buck Steinke, John T. Wayne, Lana Wood
The porches around Barracks 6 house some of the vendors and musician’s tables.
The Courtyard (between Barracks 6 and Barracks 5)
- Musician’s Sales Tables
The Living Stables — Classroom
- Forsaken Westerns Film Festival featuring vintage Western Films & TV Episodes with commentary
The Living Stables (Outdoors)
- All the animal workshops
- Kristyn Harris’ Trick Riding
- Chuck Wagon (Grub!)
- Cowboy Crossroads Vendors
- Workshops and Demonstrations (to be posted on site)
- Flag Raising (9am) & Lowering (5pm) Daily
- Sureshot Awards Banquet 7–10pm Sunday, May 3, 2020 (doors open 6:30pm, seating is assigned)