Fall 2018 Issue of the Cowboy Way Tribune
This was the second Issue of the Cowboy Way Tribune ezine. It’s full color, letter size pages, 20 pages, in pdf format.
Table of Contents:
- 2019 Cowboy Way Jubilee — Half Way
- 2019 Cowboy Way Jubilee Events
- 2019 Poster
- 2019 Registration Information
- Bang! with Oren Truitt
- Bent Towards Prose : Francie Roark Robison, Oklahoma’s Cowgirl Poet Laureate
- Create Your Legacy, Part 2, by T. C. Miller, Author
- Editor’s Page
- Fan Club News
- Fun Times in Southern Oklahoma with LaQuita Dayton
- Music and the Marlboro Man by Robert Maxwell Case
- Opine by Readers for Readers
- Performer Spotlight: Kristyn Harris
- REEL Cowboys: “My Family, A Tale of 3 Cowboys,” by Julie Ann Ream
- REEL Cowgirls: Bonnie McConnell
- “Stagecoach” 1 Movie, 3 Versions, by Mike “Tadpole” Logan
- Upcoming Events
- Western Art Review: Ann Ayers, Sculptress
- Western Book Review: “Flynn, The Series”
Rules for Purchased Downloads:
Purchase allows for up to three downloads per purchase. Downloads are good for 1 year. After 1 year the download must be re-purchased.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Cancellations must be within 24 hours.
Returns/Refunds/Exchanges must be requested within 30 days of First contact. All refunds are less any return postage/stocking fees per vendor. (Some may choose not to charge for return postage, it is up to each individual vendor as shipping fees go directly to the vendor(s).)
Address comments to CowboyWayFest@gmail.com. We'll do our best to make it right.
There are no inquiries yet.