Featuring Stephen Pride at 7pm and
Kristyn Harris accompanied by Hailey Sandoz at 9pm
Saturday, May 1st, 2021
@ Fort Concho Parade Grounds
630 S. Oakes St, San Angelo, Texas 76902
It’s a great way to introduce C&W Music to the entire family, Bring the whole family! Bring a blanket or chairs, snacks, and your masks. Spread out on the parade grounds of Fort Concho (social distancing enforced.) NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED. Remember to bring proof of purchase to the concerts for admittance inside the fencing.
Pricing (ages 11 & under FREE)
(to register for the Cowboy Way Jubilee in October 2021, click this link)
Classic Country & Western Music performed by a royal member of the Country & Western family, Stephen Pride! Hear Hank Williams’ songs done better! Followed by Western Swing and with some pure Cowboy music (including yodeling) by award winning, American Idol contestant Kristyn Harris accompanied by the award winning Hailey Sandoz on the fiddle. These ladies are ‘a bit of pure Texas sunshine!’ You’ll be foot-stompin’, hand-clappin’ happy!
Campfire Singalong 5 to 7pm
Lead by local performers singalong to classic country and western songs like Red River Valley, You are My Sunshine, and Streets of Laredo. Lyrics available for download, click here. Even if you don’t sing, come anyway. Cowboys are all about community and family, besides, it’s just fun!
- Concert is Out of Doors on the Parade Grounds (10 acres) of Fort Concho
- Concert is Rain or Shine (Rain moves us into The Stables, limited to the first 200)
- Performers will appear at the Gazebo on the parade grounds
- Performances are for 90 minutes with a 15 minute break after 45 minutes
- Sodas and water will be sold on-site
- Face coverings are optional but we will observe distancing between family/attendee groups
- Bring your own seating — blankets or chairs
- Please remove your own trash, help us keep costs down!
- Public restrooms available in the main Fort Concho Museum building